Quran translation course is especially suitable for those students who want to learn the meaning of the Quran to ensure that they can translate the meaning of verses of the Quran. Quran translation intends to be able to set the principle base regarding Arabic as well as explanations. When the student has developed an awareness of Arabic, then the meanings are interpreted in light of the context in which the verses were revealed.
The following steps are covered in this course:
- Daily few Arabic words meaning vocabulary taught to students.
- Translate the meaning of the verses word to word for students.
- The meaning and background of the verses are properly taught to the students.
- Basic Arabic sentence structures (subject, object, and verb) are taught to students.
- After literal translation of the verses the students have explained the contextual meaning of the words and verses.
By the end, the student can understand the meaning of the verses and know the situation in which the verses were revealed.